Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello, Dear Readers!
I would like to thank you for your pieces of advice in relation to the problem with my noisy neighbor. By the way, the problem is solved and his name is Paulo! Today I’m really happy. The students and friends from Chapecó invited me to visit them next week in order to celebrate Halloween. Sure I’ll be there! As I’m not good with directions, I bought a brand new GPS device to lead me to Chapecó. This week, then, I’m reading the manual to know how to use this interesting thing. However, don’t you think that some of the instructions of the manuals are silly? The first step I read was: “Be sure to turn it on.” Of course I would remember to do that! Would you write something like that if you were writing a manual? Anyway, I’m having fun with my new toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment